Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Rhubarb-Cherry SauceFrom merlin 7 years ago
- 2 ½ lbs pork tenderloin shopping list
- 4 T. balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 6 T. olive oil shopping list
- 1 t. crushed garlic shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- ½ cup dried cherries shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb shopping list
- ½ t. nutmeg shopping list
- 3 T. sugar or sweetener to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 3 T. balsamic, 4 T. olive oil and crushed garlic. Rinse pork and pat dry. Rub pork and season with salt and black pepper. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- 1 hour before grilling, reconstitute cherries with 1.4 cup warm water and 1 T. balsamic. Bring out pork and bring to room temperature.
- Grill pork on indirect heat to medium rare. Let rest 10 minutes while making sauce.
- Saute onions and rhubarb in oil until soft. Add cherries with water, sugar and nutmeg. Cook until a bit caramelized. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice pork and serve with sauce.