Blackeyed PeasFrom texaspapajohn 5 years ago
- 16 Oz Pkg. Dried Black Eyed peas. shopping list
- 6 Cups water. shopping list
- 1 Can Campbell’s tomato soup. shopping list
- 2 ½ to 3 Tbsp Morton Nature’s Seasons seasoning blend. shopping list
- 8 Oz. Left over Christmas ham, cut into ½ “ cubes. shopping list
- 1 Small sweet yellow onion, diced. shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse peas in colander under cold running water.
- Place in 4-6 quart pressure cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients, stir. Heat over medium high heat until mixture reaches a boil. Put lid on pressure cooker and turn heat down. When steam escapes, start timer and cook for 50 minutes. Let cool and remove lid or for rapid cool-down, place under cold running water until seal releases.
- Serves 6
- You will need some warm cornbread with this.....
The Cooktexaspapajohn Dallas, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!