Cappuccino Cream Cheese BrowniesFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 1/3 cups sugar, divided shopping list
- 5 eggs, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee, any variety shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in 2 cups of the sugar.
- Add 4 of the eggs, coffee granules and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in 1-1/4 cups of the flour.
- Spread into greased foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1/3 cup sugar, remaining egg, 2 Tbsp. flour and cinnamon in same bowl until well blended.
- Spoon over brownie batter. Swirl with knife to marbleize.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Cool in pan; cut into 24 squares.