Date Cream Cheese Roll-upsFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together.
- blend in flour and salt.
- Chill for several hours until firm enough to roll.
- Roll to 1/4 inch thickness on board, sprinkled heavily with powdered sugar.
- Cut into 1 x 3 inch strips with a pastry wheel.
- Put a date in the center of each strip and roll up.
- Place folded side down on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!