Red Potato And Sweet Potato SaladFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook potatoes by your favorite method.
- Peel sweet potatoes, do not peel red potatoes
- While warm, cube for potato salad
- gently mix in the bouillion into warm potatoes.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over potatoes to taste
- Season with salt and pepper
- Lastly gently stir in a small bunch of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Dilcious warm or chilled
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
gotta try this for. thanks high5 sure Midglet differentmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I made this yesterday and it was wonderful. I did alter it a bit--since my husband likes some crunch, I returned it to the oven at a high temp for just a few minutes. Yum!summerstorms in Charlotte loved it
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Quick N Easy122 members
Salads Galore254 members
Cilantro Lovers130 members
Potato Salad17 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Quick And Easy25 members
Crazy For Salads25 members