Easy Make Ahead Chicken and Artichoke LasagnaFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 rotisserie chicken shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) container (2 cups) ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (28-ounce) jar tomato sauce shopping list
- 8 ounces no boil lasagna noodles (half a box) shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) bag shredded mozzarella shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Remove wings and drumsticks from chicken and set aside for another use.
- Discard skin; pull meat from breast and thighs and chop it. Combine in a bowl with chopped artichokes.
- In another bowl, stir together ricotta, egg and salt.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, pour in a thin layer of tomato sauce and top with a layer of noodles.
- Cover with half the ricotta and sprinkle with some mozzarella.
- Top with another layer of noodles, a thin layer of sauce and the chicken-artichoke mixture.
- Layer noodles, more sauce and remaining ricotta on top, and sprinkle with cheese. Put a final layer of noodles on top, spread with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Cover with plastic wrap, seal tightly with foil, and freeze up to 2 months.
- To bake, remove foil, discard plastic and re-cover with foil.
- Bake at 400°F until bubbling, 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes. Remove foil, raise heat to 450°F and bake until browned, about 10 minutes more.
- Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- markeverett Riverside, CA
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- shines51 Colorado Springs, CO
- kytigger Louisville, KY
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- johnald Knoxville, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔