Aw ShucksFrom 22566 4 years ago
How to make it
- Peel back the husks on the ear of corn,removing all the strands of silk.
- Fold back the husks on the corn,tie with twine,and soak in cold water for about 1 hour.
- Place on grill,and grill for about 25 to 30 minutes,turning frequently.
- When the corn begins to steam(then it should be done).
- Shuck the corn and strip the kernels from the corn cob.
- Place the black beans in a oven proof plate.
- Sprinkle onions and roasted corn kernels on top.
- Gently spread cream cheese over onions and corn.
- Pour and spread the roasted raspberry chipotle sauce over all.
- Place on grill,close lid and allow the mixture to heat through.
- ~Serve with corn chips or tortilla ~
- Note: Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce is one of my Grandsons favorites,and for a quick snack for them I will spread a warm flour tortilla with about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese and drizzle with the sauce,roll up.....Happy Faces
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating7 people
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Great recipe and good timing, it's corn season - - yeah!!bru in Aurora loved it
looks good...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!