Cheesy Chicken and Rice BakeFrom ditty 7 years ago
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup shopping list
- 1-1/3 cup water shopping list
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 lb. skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- (about 4-6) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (nice if you use more - to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix soup, water, rice, onion powder and black pepper in 2qt shallow baking dish. You can use a glass 9x13 pan or whatever :-)
- Top with chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper. Use your taste buds :-)
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.
- Took about an hour for me.
- Uncover. Sprinkle cheese over chicken.
- Return to oven till it melts, I shut off the oven. It only takes a minute or so.
- Get Your Veggies:
- Stir 2 cups of fresh or frozen vegetables into soup mixture before topping with chicken.
- You can add a can of Veg-All, drained and frozen corn.
The Cookditty Brisbane, AU
The Rating3 people
I reckon that you're right, ... good chewin and easy cookin, just my kind of doin'. We eat chicken more than any other meats, so I'm going to try this, next time around. Thanks.trev in Bogangar loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!