Easy Chocolate Raspberry cream PieFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 7 ounces chocolate wafer cookies (about 32), coarsely broken shopping list
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche ( store bought ) or make your own shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups fresh raspberries (two 6-ounce containers) shopping list
How to make it
- Place broken cookies in processor.
- Using on/off turns, process until finely ground.
- Place chocolate chips, butter, and sugar in microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high at 15-second intervals until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Add chocolate mixture to processor and blend until combined.
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch glass pie dish (do not pack firmly).
- Chill crust while preparing filling.
- Whisk condensed milk, crème fraîche, lemon juice, and lemon peel in large bowl to blend.
- Add half of raspberries.
- Stir, pressing gently on some raspberries, until raspberries begin to break apart and filling turns pink.
- Transfer filling to crust.
- Chill until filling is set, about 2 hours.
- Scatter remaining raspberries over pie.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
wow high5 and above. love it bunches thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Quick N Easy121 members
A Slice Of Pie125 members
Sweet Suite158 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
Pie Lovers Of The World105 members
A Fruity World45 members
SUMMERTIME SCRUMPTIOUS SENSATIONS25 members