Salsa For CanningFrom tashmoore 7 years ago
- 18 pint canning jars with lids shopping list
- 14lbs of tomatoes shopping list
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely diced (optional) shopping list
- 9 onions, diced shopping list
- 9 red bell peppers, diced shopping list
- 9 green bell peppers, diced shopping list
- 3 bunches cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salt shopping list
- pepper and Tabasco to taste (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Dice tomatoes and place in pot.
- Dice onions, peppers, and garlic.
- Mix onions, peppers, and garlic with tomatoes.
- Slowly bring to a simmer.
- After coming to a simmer, add chopped cilantro.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Can using hot pack method with 1/2" head space.
- Process with a water bath for 15 minutes at 212F.
- Cool on towel separated by 1".
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooktashmoore Fort Meade, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!