Cream of Mushroom SoupFrom prince 10 years ago
- 5 c. of sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chopped onion shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. of dried thyme shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 1 c. of half-and-half shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of sherry shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- First ou want to saute your mushrooms in broth with onions and thyme approx. 10-15 min.
- Now in a blender puree this(leave some chunks)
- Now in a pan, make a rouge by melting butter in a saucepan, and whisking in flour. And some salt and pepper, the half and half and the mushroom puree.
- Stir this consistantly and let this come to a boil.
- Add salt and pepper(sherry) and ladle up!
The Cookprince Miami, FL
The Rating5 people
This soup was absolutely beautiful,it was very popular in my household!!
Thank you for a great recipemaorigirl25 in Sydney loved it
Sounds yummy. By the way, is there a substitute for the chicken broth?manjax in Bangalore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!