Almond and Pear Stuffed Pork TenderloinFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pork tenderloins about 1 pound each shopping list
- 2 cups fresh pears cored and diced shopping list
- 1 carrot shredded shopping list
- 1 small white onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup pear preserves shopping list
How to make it
- Cut each pork tenderloin lengthwise about two thirds of the way through.
- Flatten out with a meat mallet to 1/4" thick.
- Combine pears, carrot, onion, almonds, salt and pepper together and mix well.
- Place equal amounts in each tenderloin and spread out.
- Roll up tenderloins and secure with toothpicks then bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Spread preserves on top of each tenderloin and bake 15 minutes then slice and serve.