Jalapeno Lime n Bacon Roasted PotatoesFrom crabhappychick 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 3 slices thick-sliced bacon, cut across into 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 3 potatoes, Idaho, cut into small dice shopping list
- 1/2 large onion, cut into small dice shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves, VERY large, slivered shopping list
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, cut in half lengthwise, then cut into very thin slivers shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder shopping list
- Jane's Crazy salt, to taste shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1/2 lime, juiced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Using a large iron skillet, heat skillet in oven until good and hot; add oil.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients except for the lime juice and pour into skillet, smoothing out evenly. Roast potatoes mixture for about 25 minutes, mix around well and continue roasting until bacon is cooked crisp and potatoes are tender and crisped on the edges.
- Take out of the oven and squeeze the fresh lime juice over the top.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating4 people
these sound soooo good... great post...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
this is my next experment this weekend. thanks what a great sounding dish.maywest in Tangerine loved it
I can see why this is a favorite. Yummers. Great post and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it