Summertime Chicken Florentine PastaFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions shopping list
- 1 package Tyson's precooked grilled chicken strips shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 bag frozen seasoning blend(onion, celery, mix) shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup milk or half and half shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 bag fresh baby spinach or 2 to 3 cups fresh spinach shopping list
- 3 tablespoons corn starch shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- cracked pepper and salt to taste shopping list
- *1 cup sliced mushrooms if desired can be added shopping list
- shredded Italian blend cheese or parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- cook pasta according to directions and drain and set aside
- Saute season blend in butter for 2 minutes over med heat.
- Stir in spinach(mushrooms)and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add broth and bring to a low boil
- Mix together the corn starch with the water until dissolved
- Add to mixture
- Slowly stir in milk, lower heat and add chicken.
- Stir in white wine and season with salt and cracked pepper and continue to cook 2 to 3 minutes while stirring.
- Remove from heat.
- Place pasta in large serving bowl or plate
- Top with sauce and sprinkle with cheese if desired
- You can also top with a little sliced green onions or parsley