Chicken Breasts in Chutney CreamFrom terryr 4 years ago
- 6 boneless , skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 cup of flour shopping list
- 6 TBSP. butter shopping list
- 2 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 3 TBSP. chutney ( Major Grey's) shopping list
- 1/3 cup of Madeira shopping list
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4 cup of whipping cream shopping list
- 2 TBSP. chopped, crystalized ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Pound each chicken breast between plastic wrap until 1/4 inch thick.
- Dust each breast lightly wit flour and shake off excess.
- Fry breasts in 3 TBSP. of butter on medium high until golden brown ( about 4-6 minute).
- Add more butter if necessary.
- Transfer chicken on a warm plate to a 200 degree oven.
- To the pan add the onions, ginger, chutney, Madeira and broth.
- Boil on high heat, stirring, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and boil, stirring until reduced to about 1 and 1/4 cups.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken to serve and sprinkle with the crystalized ginger.
- Serve with curried rice.
The Cookterryr Vallejo, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!