Sausage and Egg BiscuitsFrom davishoneydo 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1) Preheat oven to 450*
- 2) Crumble, brown, and drain sausage
- 3) Add cream cheese to sausage (still on the heat) and stir with wooden spoon until well incorporated and smooth.
- 4) Beat the eggs together with just a splash of water and stir into sausage and cream cheese mixture.
- 4) Combine Bisquick and milk until just mixed through (adding very small amounts of milk until all dough is moistened.)
- 5) Greast muffin tins
- 6) Add @1/4 cup of sausage mixture and top with @1/8 to 1/4 cup of biscuit dough
- 7) Bake for 10 minutes
- 8) Enjoy!
The Cookdavishoneydo Aledo, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!