Sweet Italian Sausage Breakfast RollupFrom otterpond 7 years ago
- 1 sweet Italian sausage link, cooked - halved & sliced shopping list
- 1 cup spinach, fresh - chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tsp basil, dried shopping list
- 3 shakes tabsco shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 tortilla, low-fat whole wheat shopping list
How to make it
- Heat medium size skillet, spray with Pam and saute the sausage, mushrooms and onion until the onion is soft.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, evaporated milk, tabasco, sweet basil and salt.
- Add the spinach to the skillet with the sausage and toss lightly until the spinach is wilted and mixed well with the onion and mushrooms.
- Reduce the heat on the skillet to half of what you have going and pour in the egg mixture.
- Make sure the egg is distributed well through the veggies then cover and let finish for about 3 minutes.
- Wrap the tortillas in a clean dish towel, sprinkle the towel lightly with water and microwave for about 45 seconds to warm and soften.
- Remove skillet from heat (turn off the burner) and divide eggs into four parts placing one quarter on each burrito.
- Roll up and serve.
- Servings 4
- 1 burrito Per Serving
- Calories 214
- Fat 10.53
- Carbs 14.53
- Protein 14.23
- Fiber 6.43