Baked Scrambled Egg CasseroleFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. (Yes, 300 degrees.)
- In large skillet, melt butter.
- Add green onions and saute until tender-crisp.
- In large bowl, beat eggs.
- Stir in half and half and ham.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet, and mix with green onions.
- Cook eggs over medium heat, lifting eggs from edges to cook evenly.
- When eggs are thickened throughout, spoon into greased 2 quart casserole.
- Pour soup evenly over top.
- (I usually sprinkle top with canned mushrooms at this point.)
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- Can be kept in a 250 degree oven for up to 30 minutes without becoming "tough".
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!