Turkey CutletsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound turkey cutlets shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 small navel orange cut into wedges shopping list
- parsley sprig for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In nonstick skillet heat oil over medium high heat until hot.
- Add turkey cutlets then sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook 4 minutes per side.
- Combine marmalade, vinegar and ginger then add mixture to cutlets in skillet and heat to boiling.
- Garnish with orange wedges and parsley when serving.