Easy Crescent Danish RollsFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls shopping list
- 4 teaspoons preserves or jam (your favorite) shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 teaspoons milk, or as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up each, starting at longest side; firmly pinch edges and ends to seal. Gently stretch each roll to about 10 inches.
- On ungreased large cookie sheet, coil each roll into a spiral with seam on the inside, tucking end under. Make deep indentation in center of each roll; fill with 1/2 teaspoon preserves.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- In small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating4 people
I love finding new ways to use crescent rolls & this sounds like a good one. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
wow! great cresent recipe love lemon will print try and save thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it