Lemon Dill ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat then cook chicken in butter 6 minutes turning once.
- Mix wine, dill weed, lemon juice and salt then pour over chicken.
- Bring to boiling then reduce heat to low and cover then simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Meanwhile heat wine mixture to boiling then boil 3 minutes and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with onion and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!