Old Fashioned Homemade Chocolate PieFrom xxwhynotnowxx 4 years ago
How to make it
- Bake pie crust until golden
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a sauce pan; set aside.
- Combine milk and egg yolks.
- Stir milk and egg yolks into mixture; add butter.
- Cook over medium heat, and stir constantly until mix thickens and boils.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla; spoon into pastry shell.
- You can put a meringue on top if you want, but this is only optional using the egg whites from eggs used for pie.
The Cookxxwhynotnowxx Clinton, LA
The Rating5 people
Wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Yep this is wonderful, thanks for sharing - you have my 5 forks, can I hold one back for seconds ;0)henrie in Savannah loved it
Now that's what I'm talking about. I was needing a good chocolate fix and this went to the top of the list. Thanks for posing. High 5
coming your way.indicatorsrule1 in Gilbert loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!