Cacik-Yogurt with CucumberFrom kutadkubilik 5 years ago
- 2 cups plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced very small shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, diced very small shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ground and dried mint shopping list
- 2 tabelspoons fresh dill sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4-6 servings shopping list
- 10 minutes prep shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place yoghurt in a large bowl.and stir with fork well .
- Add water until required consistency is achieved.
- 2. Add all other ingredients, ,and mix thoroughly with fork .
- 4. Stir in some salt, taste and add more if required.
- serve with bulgur pilaf ,sis kebab,rice pilaf or alone ..
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!