Creamy Cucumber DipFrom betsy1030 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grate the cucumbers and onion in a food processor.
- Remove and squeeze until ALL the liquid has been removed (this takes some work)
- HINT: I use my potato ricer and it makes the job a lot quicker and easier!
- Return the "dry" vegetables to the food processor and add 2 pkgs. of cream cheese and process until smooth.
- Add the other 2 pkgs. and process until smooth.
- You can add a couple drops of green food coloring if desired, otherwise it will be white.
- Serve on crackers or as a vegetable dip.