Moo Shi BeefFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 lb. sirloin tip steak 1/8” to 1/4” thick shopping list
- 3 cups fresh pkg. coleslaw mix shopping list
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch, dissolved in ¼ cup water shopping list
- 8 medium floured tortillas, warmed shopping list
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce shopping list
- marinade Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 Tbs. Reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs. water shopping list
- 1 Tbs. dark sesame oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2 tsp. sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Cut Steaks lengthwise in half and then crosswise into thin strips. In a medium bowl, combine marinade ingredients; add beef, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 2.Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef ( ½ at a time ) and stir-fry 1 o 2 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. ( Do not over cook. ) Add coleslaw mix, green onions and cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
- 3.To assemble, spread one side of tortilla with2 tsp. Hoisin sauce. Spoon ½ cup beef mixture in center of each tortilla. Fold bottom edge up over filling. Fold sides to center, overlapping edges.
- Nutrition: Per serving: 501 calories; 34g protein; 62g carbohydrate; 13g fat ( 4g saturated fat ); 6.3mg iron; 1,055mg sodium; 69mg cholesterol.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
gotta luv it! Chinese one of my favorite dishes.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Isn't the photo beautiful. This should be sooo good. Thanks for the recipe.tablescape in loved it