Sweet and Spicy Chicken with PeanutsFrom cyates798 4 years ago
- 2 lbs. chicken, chopped into 1" pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 3/4 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanut halves (or more if preferred) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in pan until hot.
- Dredge chicken pieces in cornstarch, coating evenly.
- Stir fry chicken until lightly browned on outside, remove chicken pieces with slotted spoon and place onto plate.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Combine next 10 ingredients in pan, whisking to combine. Bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken, simmer 5 minutes, add peanutes, simmer 10 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!