Pork CutletsFrom sunshine1 5 years ago
- 4 pork patties (or cutlets if you can find them, beef cubed patties work too) shopping list
- vegetable oil (just enough to get them sizziling, you can always add more) shopping list
- 2 med onions (I just slice them up, small peices, big, doesn't matter) shopping list
- 2c flour shopping list
- Lowery's seasoning salt shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- cayanne pepper shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat frying pan with oil in it and some of the onions on Med heat.
- Mix flour, Lowery's, salt, pepper, cayanne pepper, garlic salt. (My flour is a little pinkish from the Lowery's)
- Whisk together eggs and a splash of milk.
- Dip cutlets into egg mixture then in flour mixture.
- Make sure onions in the oil are sizzling then put the patties in the pan.
- Check after 2 or 3 min to see if underside is getting fried and crispy, turn when golden brown. You can always add more oil or onions to the pan if you want.
The Cooksunshine1 St Louis, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!