10-Minute Pasta with Leek and BaconFrom astrochef 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry in a little oil on a medium to high heat. Once the bacon begins to brown, add the leeks and allow them to soften.
- Meanwhile begin cooking the pasta in slightly salted boiling water.
- Once the pasta is cooked drain and return to the pan, season the bacon, and leek to taste and combine with the pasta.
- Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil over the pasta to moisten.
- Finally grate the parmesan cheese over the dish and serve.
- If you would prefer a creamy sauce, add cream instead of olive oil.
- Did you know, Leeks are a great of Vitamin C, iron and fibre and that 1 cup of chopped raw leeks contains only 57 calories?
The Cookastrochef London, GB
The Rating5 people
Simple and delicious, what more can you ask for?joe1155 in Munchen loved it
perfect... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I made this tonight, it was really easy and very tasty. I also added some mushrooms and finished it with some ricotta cheese and lots of pepper.Foodiegirl4 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!