Green Tomato SalsaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 lb green tomatoes or tomatillos,chopped shopping list
- 2Tbs grated onion shopping list
- 1 jalapeno chili,seeded and minced shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped cilantro shopping list
- 2Tbs lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 large avocados,pitted,peeled,cut into chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tomatoes,onion,chili,cilantro,lime juice,salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add avocado to bowl and toss ingredients together. Season with additional salt and peepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins. before serving. Serve with tortilla chips ,if desired.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Yummy. I like the addition of the avocado. Very cool recipe. Just the way I like it. I roast the tomatillos and a poblano to give our regular green salsa a smokey flavor. This would be much fresher and cooler.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Sounds great, this will go good in our house! 5!
Dooleydooley in Krum loved it