Vegan Gianduja Ice CreamFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- ¼ cup brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 2/3 cup Splenda (or regular granulated sugar) shopping list
- 1 tbsp Fiberriffic shopping list
- 12.3 oz lite firm silken tofu (Mori-Nu) shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened, fat-free soy milk (I used So Good Trim) shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- ½ tbsp hazelnut extract shopping list
- ½ tbsp Frangelico (or vodka) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine brown sugar, cocoa and water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in Splenda and Fiberriffic.
- Combine sugar mixture, tofu, milk, vanilla, hazelnut extract and Frangelico in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Chill 4 hours, or overnight.
- Pour into ice cream machine and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Transfer to a lidded plastic container and freeze until firm.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
I won't tell 'em its soy:) ^5fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Choco Lovers138 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members
Simple Vegan169 members