CHOCOLATE TRUFFLESFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 14oz can Eagle Brand Original or creamy chocolate sweetened condensed milk ( not evaporated milk ) shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Of the fol vanilla extract shopping list
- Coatings: shopping list
- Finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut, chocolate sprinkles, colored sprinkles, shopping list
- unsweetened cocoa, confectioners' sugar or colored sugars shopping list
How to make it
- 1 In a small sauce pan melt chips with sweetened milk. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2 Chill 2 hours or until firm. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in any of the listed coatings.
- 3 Chill 1 hour or until firm. Store in a tightly covered bowl in refrigerator.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
Fantastic quick and easy Yeah great postmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
hmmm fantastic, truffles are one of thsoe things i just can't stop eating.... i have never used evap in them, usually heavy cream.. beautiful photo, makes me want to make more!foodinnewengland in Claremont loved it
i mean condensed.. not evap.. duh
foodinnewengland in Claremont loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!