Cake With Turkish TeaFrom kutadkubilik 6 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 cup turkish tea (well-steeped (tea).) shopping list
- 2 ½ cups of flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 tbspoon cocoa shopping list
- 1 1bspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilia extract or powder. shopping list
- 1 cup hazelnut crused littel bit. shopping list
- ½ cup milk shopping list
- 1 tea spoon cinamon shopping list
How to make it
- -Beat the eggs and add sugar and oil and turkish tea cocoa Mix well.
- When its mix well take out 1 ½ cup in this mixture we gonna use this later for sauce ..
- -Add baking powder and flour,vanilia extract,milk , cinamon and hazelnuts
- -Pour in a greased oven tray ..
- -Bake in for 20-30minutes in a preheated oven at 360F.
- When its cooked pour the sauce with brush all over to cake
- -Let it sit for at least 15 minutes before you cut and serve.