Oatmeal Raisin CookiesFrom yogalaura 4 years ago
- • 1 ½ c rolled oats, divided (You need to process ¾ c of the oats into oat flour. I just use oat flour and skip that step.) shopping list
- • ¼ c plus 2T canola, safflower, or sunflower oil shopping list
- • 1/3 c maple syrum shopping list
- • ½ t vanilla shopping list
- • ¾ c raisins shopping list
- • ½ c chopped nuts (I use pecans) shopping list
- • 1 c barley flour shopping list
- • ½ t baking soda shopping list
- • ½ t baking powder shopping list
- • ¼ t cinnamon shopping list
- • dash of grated nutmeg shopping list
- • ½ t salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Oven 350 degrees
- 2. In small bowl, mix the oil, syrup, and vanilla.
- 3. In separate, larger bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients
- 4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until well incorporated. If it seems dry, I add a few drops of water.
- 5. Using an ice cream scoop, place heaping tablespoons full of dough onto a cookie sheet. (I use parchment paper. These cookies stick!)
- 6. If necessary, wet your hands and gently press them together.
- 7. Bake for about 8-10 min. Check them regularly. I find I prefer them undercooked slightly so they are chewy.
- 8. Remove to a cooling rack.
- 9. Eat. Enjoy. Repeat.
The Cookyogalaura Eden Prairie, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!