Barbeque Pork JackFrom steadwell 7 years ago
- 2 pork chops. shopping list
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard. shopping list
- 6 tsps of KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce. shopping list
- 3 dashes of chipotle pepper sauce. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
- Sliced monterey jack cheese. shopping list
- 1/2 sliced onion. shopping list
- 4 slices of pumpernickel. shopping list
How to make it
- Blend dijon mustard, BBQ sauce, pepper sauce, salt and pepper into a sauce.
- Brush some of the sauce onto the chops.
- On the grill or in a skillet, sear the pork chops and brush on the sauce after each side has been turned.
- Grill onions in oil or butter until caramelization begins.
- Grill the bread slices on one side only until lightly toasted.
- Lay grilled onions on un-toasted side of 2 of the bread slices.
- Lay jack cheese on un-toasted side of other 2 slices while still warm in order to melt the cheese.
- Lay each cooked pork chop on an onion topped slice of toast.
- Lay the cheese topped slices upon the open-faced sandwiches (Cheese side down preferably).