TANGY T-BONE STEAKSFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
- 4 T-BONES shopping list
- 1/2 CUP ketchup shopping list
- 2 TBSP BUTTER; MELTED shopping list
- 1 TBSP worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 TSP ginger shopping list
- 2 TBSP white vinegar shopping list
- 2 TBSP honey shopping list
- 1 TBSP lime juicE shopping list
- 1 TBSP mustard shopping list
- salt & pepper (to taste) shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat BBQ on high
- Moisten steaks with a bit of oil and slash fat to prevent curling.
- Set aside
- Cook letchup, butter and worcestershire for 2-3 minutes over low heat.
- Add ginger, vinegar and honey.
- Continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice and mustard. Spread mixture over steaks and place on hot grill.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes. Turning often to baste.
- Salt & pepper just before serving