French Onion SoupFrom prince 6 years ago
- 5 thinly sliced onions shopping list
- 6 c. of beef broth shopping list
- 1 lb. of shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. of white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. of white wine shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of butter or margarine shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (1 lb.) loaf of sliced French bread shopping list
How to make it
- First you will take some beef broth in a large stock pan over medium flame.
- Next in a saute pan, add butter and oil over medium flame.
- Saute the onions until tender.
- Now you want to add in the sugar.
- Then you want to add the onions to the broth and cook for about 20 min.
- Next you want to add the wine and add salt and pepper. Cook this for around 10 min.
- Now you pour the soup into serving bowls.
- Place a peice of bread on top of the soups and add some cheese on top.
- This can be like this or your can bake for 3 min.
The Cookprince Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!