THUMBPRINT COOKIESFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ½ cup ground blanched almonds shopping list
- ½ cup unsalted margarine softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup skim milk shopping list
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract shopping list
- ¼ cup raspberry, strawberry, or apricot all-fruit preserves shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Preheat oven at 350º. Spray 2 baking sheets with vegetable cooking spray.
- 2 On a sheet of waxed paper, add flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in almonds.
- 3 In a medium mixing bowl, using an electric mixer set on high speed, beat together margarine and sugar. Beat in milk and vanilla until light and fluffy. Stir in flour.
- 4 Using a pastry bag fitted with a star tip, pipe dough onto prepared baking sheets into 1 ½ inch rounds, about 2 inches apart. ( Or drop from a tsp. Onto baking sheets. ) Make a dent in the center of each cookie with your thumb. Fill center of each cookie with ¼ tsp. of preserves alternating raspberry, strawberry and apricot.
- 5 Bake cookies until golden, about 10 minutes. Place baking sheets on wire racks; cool slightly. Place cookies on racks and cool completely.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!