BERRY CHEESE BARSFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 ½ cups oats shopping list
- ¾ cup plus 1 Tbs. Firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup margarine or butter softened shopping list
- 1( 8oz ) package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1(14oz ) can of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk ( Not evaporated milk ) shopping list
- ¼ cup ReaLemon lemon juice from Concentrate shopping list
- 1 ( 16oz ) can whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. corn starch shopping list
How to make it
- 1 preheat oven to 350º. With mixer, beat flour, oats, ¾ cup sugar & margarine until crumbly. Set aside 1 ½ cups mixture; press remaining mixture on bottom of greased 13” x 9” baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2 With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in Eagle brand unsweetened condensed milk until smooth, stir in ReaLemon, Spread over baked crust. Combine cranberry sauce, corn starch and remaining 1 Tbs. Sugar. Spoon over cheese layer. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- 3 Bake 45 minutes or until golden. Cool & cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: Cut into large squares. Serve warm, top with Ice Cream.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!