ICE-CREAM ROllFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp. baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 5 Tbs. confectioners' sugar shopping list
- For Filling: shopping list
- 1 quart nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Preheat oven at 400º. Line a jelly-roll pan with waxed paper and spray with vegetable spray. Set aside.
- 2 In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer set on high speed, beat eggs and egg whites until foamy. Beat in granulated sugar.
- 3 At low speed, beat in flour mixture. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- 4 Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 12 minutes. Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over a clean cloth. Turn cake out onto cloth; remove waxed paper. Starting with a short edge, roll up cake with cloth. Place, seam-side down, on a wire rack. Cool completely.
- 5 To add filling unroll cake; remove cloth. Spread cake with frozen yogurt to within 1 inch of edges; re-roll cake. Wrap in waxed paper. Freeze, seam-side down, until firm, at least 2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmmm good i love these ..........yumola lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Im with Tink. sounds easy also.sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
love cake rolls choc. a plus with Yogurt thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!