BARBECUED BABY BEEF RIBSFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1 Wipe ribs with wet towel or with damp paper towels.
- 2 Place ribs in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
- 3 Roast ribs at 450º for about 20 minutes, turning once.
- 4 Prepare basting sauce. Mix all ingredient together.
- 5 Remove ribs from oven.
- 6 Brush ribs with sauce on both sides. Return to oven.
- 7 Bake at 450º for about 20 minutes longer or until ribs are tender. Baste with remaining sauce from time to time while baking. If ribs start getting dark, cover with aluminum foil and reduce heat to 400º for the last 10 minutes of baking time.
- This basting sauce is good also for chicken or turkey legs or for ground meat patties. For higher flavor you may add 2 Tbs. Red wine to basting sauce, if desired.
- Good served with:
- Baked potatoes or chips, buttered broccoli and a tossed salad.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
SOUNDS WONDERFUL THANK YOU ...........
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love BBq Ribs in oven let them cook till they falll apart YUMMY thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it