Sweet Potato CrispsFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Scrub potatoes well and cut in 1/8 inch slices.
- Coat a non-stick baking sheet with walnut oil and arrange potato slices on it.
- Combine the seasonings.
- Sprinkle potatoes with half of the seasonings.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Using a large spatula, turn, sprinkle with remaining seasonings and bake 10 minutes more until crisp.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating6 people
Perfect! I love these! 5! Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
Mmmmmm love these ..............
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yummy! High 5 on these!valinkenmore in Malott loved it