Inside-Out PizzaFrom sufia 5 years ago
- 2 6-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 (1 ounce) slices cooked deli turkey breast shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped tomato (optional) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives (optional) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Place one tortilla on a sheet of waxed paper sized to fit in your microwave. Spoon 2 tablespoons each of Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses over the tortilla. Cover the cheese with turkey slices. Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce over the turkey, and top with 1 tablespoon each tomatoes, black olives, and green peppers. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses, and place second tortilla on top. Place on a microwave-safe plate, and cover with a sheet of waxed paper.
- Cook on High in microwave until the cheese melts, about 1 1/2 minutes. Allow to cool 2 minutes before cutting into wedges.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!