Spinach Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom foodinnewengland 7 years ago
- 3 boneless , skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin shopping list
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained , reserving 1/2 cup (squeeze the water out) shopping list
- Fresh dill shopping list
- Fresh lemon verbena shopping list
- 2 oz cream cheese, broken up in small pieces shopping list
- salt shopping list
- garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- lay each breast out, with smooth side down. divide spinach up amongst the three breasts, place on top. Take cream cheese chunks and divide up , place on top of spinach, add herbs, garlic, and a pich of salt on each. Roll up, jelly roll style. I held them together by tying cooking string around each one.
- Season with pinch of salt, peoper and garlic powder.
- Pan sear on med. heat till golden on all sides.Place in a 375 oven until the meat thermometer reads 180. ( i never really time my meat)
- Dill Horseradish Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- dash milk ( depending if you want it thicker or thinner)
- 1/4 teaspoon extra hot horseradish
- dill weed to taste
- salt pepper
- garlic powder
- In the same pan the breasts were seared in place all ingredients until heated through, serve with chicken..
- I also had garlic dill roasted potatoes, went beautifully together!
- If you have questions, please feel free to ask, i know my "method" is a little unclear...i believe..
- Thanks for stopping by!
The Cookfoodinnewengland Claremont, NH
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!