Apple HalwaFrom sufia 5 years ago
- 2 cups grated apples shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp ghee (clarified butter) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder shopping list
- 2 tsp cashew nuts (broken in halves) shopping list
- 2 tsp Dry grapes (raisins) shopping list
- few drops of honey shopping list
- few strands of saffron shopping list
How to make it
- Heat Ghee in a non-stick pan. Fry Cashew nuts & Dry Grapes. Remove & keep aside.
- In the same Ghee, add the grated Apples & fry for a minute.
- Add the Milk, mix well & boil for 10-15 mins or till the apples are soft to touch. The milk should evaporate & the consistency should be semi-thick.
- Add Sugar, Cardamom powder, fried Cashew nuts & Dry Grapes. Boil for a minute & remove from heat.
- In a serving bowl, take some halwa put 2-3 drops of Honey & few strands of Saffron. Serve hot.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
The Rating4 people
Mmmmmmm good yummy ............
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
hmmmmm its really yummy .ainy in karachi loved it
very nicegreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!