Triple Chocolate Sour Cherry FudgeFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread ( nutella) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups dried sour cherries shopping list
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped pecans, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Line an 8- x 8-inch glass dish with foil; set aside.
- Put milk chocolate chips, evaporated milk, chocolate hazelnut spread, vanilla, salt and semisweet chocolate chips into a medium pot and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth, about 5 minutes. Stir in cherries and pecans, then transfer mixture to prepared dish. Shake and tap dish gently on the countertop to remove any air bubbles from the fudge, then smooth out the top with the back of a spoon. Cover and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Loosen fudge from dish and turn out onto a cutting board; remove and discard foil. Using a serrated knife, cut fudge into pieces and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
Craving something chocolate and cherry recently...And nutella to boot!!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
OMG!!!!!! I LOVE THIS ONE PEETA YUMMMMM
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!