Bob Barkers Summertime Pasta SaladFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
- 1 pound tri-color fusilli pasta shopping list
- 3 bell peppers (yellow, red and green), cut into strips shopping list
- 6 ounces grape tomatoes, halved (1 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped shopping list
- One 6.5-ounce jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 red onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- Italian seasoning shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and transfer to a baking sheet to cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together the bell peppers, tomatoes, olives, artichokes, onion, garlic, olive oil and vinegar.
- Add the pasta, basil and lemon juice and toss again.
- Season to taste with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.