Bears Stuffed BreastsFrom grizzlybear 4 years ago
- • 4 Boneless & skinless chicken Breasts (halves; about 1 2/3 lbs. total), rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- • 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- • 1/2 cup Pesto pasta sauce shopping list
- • 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella balls (or use larger balls cut into small pieces) shopping list
- • 1/2 cup sliced Fire roasted red peppers shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct, high heat (you can hold your hand 1 to 2 in. above the cooking grate only 2 to 3 seconds.
- 2. While grill heats, with a sharp knife, cut a pocket lengthwise in the edge of each chicken breast half, taking care to avoid cutting through to the other side. Season chicken pieces on both sides with pepper. Spread about 1 tbsp. pesto inside each pocket, then fill each with 1/4 of the mozzarella balls and 1/4 of the roasted red pepper slices. Rub remaining pesto over exterior of chicken to coat lightly.
- 3. Place chicken on oiled cooking grate; cover gas grill. Cook, turning once with a wide spatula, until meat is browned and no longer pink in center (cut to test, but do not disturb filling), about 15 minutes total.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
oh yeah...lovin this one!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
These sound extremely tasty. Love this one!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Another goodie. Obsession with breasts today. LOL!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!