Israeli Potatoes with Mustard and HoneyFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes of about 3 centimeters (about 1 1/2").
- Cut up the onions.
- Mix the mustard, honey, oil, salt and pepper.
- Then stir the mixture into the potatoes.
- Grease a large rectangular pan and spread the mixture into it.
- Bake at 200 degrees C (about 375 degrees F) for 50 minutes.
- After about 25 minutes, stir up the mixture and serve
- Nice potato side dish
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
This is a honey of a tater LUV it thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I LOVE İT THANK U:)kutadkubilik in Istanbul loved it
Mmmmm yummm i love it the flavors are great
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Unusual Combinations82 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Pass The Potatoes103 members
101 All About Honey44 members
Taste Of Israel14 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
International Dishes43 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members
Fabulous Sides25 members