EXTRAVAGANT MARINATED BURGERSFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned Salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 Cup beef stock shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Take ground beef and shape meat into round patties, 3/4" thick.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Place patties in a covered container and pour the marinade mixture over them.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
- Turn the patties frequently.
- Remove patties from marinade and sear over high heat to seal in the juices, then turn down heat and cook until juices run clear. About 15 minutes.
- Top with desired hamburger fixins'
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!