Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipolte GlazeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb.) shopping list
- 2 tsp olive or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/3 c seedless red raspberry jam shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp. finely chopped chipolte chilies and adobo sauce (from 7 oz. can) shopping list
- 1 tsp water shopping list
How to make it
- Heat med - sized contact grill or regular grill for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile,cut pork in half lengthwise,then cut cross-wise to make 4 equal pieces. Brush all sides with oil;sprinkle with salt,chili powder and pepper.
- When grill is heated,place pork on grill. Close grill;cook 7 to 9 mins. or till no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile,in small microwaveable bowl,mix jam,chilies,and water. Microwave,uncovered on high 20 to 30 seconds or till jam is melted and mixture is warm;stir well. To serve,drizzle raspberry mixture over pork.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Very interesting. I really like pork tenderloin, and I like raspeberries. I just never dreamed of combining them. Good recipe. Thanks,
P.S. I'm giving you a 5 on this, just for sharing your adventurous side with us.
theoldprof in Belleville loved it
Love it and going to make it very soon. Hope I remember to take a pic for you. 5 of course.victoriaregina in USA loved it